Friday, January 16, 2009

Tool for Educating

I will attempt to use this blog in many ways to enrich my students' classroom experience...

1. UPDATES> Through this blog I plan to notify parents of weekly information within the class. I will provide a schedule of topics and activities that the parents can then discuss with their children. These updates will also be extended to field trips, holidays, and events in relationship to the school.

2. HOMEWORK> Students will have a section on the blog where they can find information covered in class, as well as homework and its due dates. Furthermore, I may link additional sources and references that relate to our topics.

3. READING> This aspect of the blog will relate to literature. I will provide information about the books we read in class, as well as attempting to keep up with new books for you to further your free reading.

Please also feel free to contact me or post additional information via this blog. This is our virtual classroom, where we can meet outside of class, make it your own!

I hope that these areas of interest will help you feel more comfortable with technology and more informed about our class as a whole. This is your classroom... Let me know what resources I can provide to help you learn! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment